Ceridian is pleased to attend #HRevolution 2013 this weekend and, then, HR Technology Conference & Expo all next week. Throughout both events, we encourage you all to follow @Ceridian and @Dayforce, as well as yours truly (@brentskinner). We promise to post interesting blog entries, and we plan to be exciting: Ceridian’s footprint in Las Vegas will be significant. Those of you who visited Ceridian in Chicago this past June, at #SHRM13, have an inkling of what’s in store for HR Tech Conference. We’ve only upped the ante…
- Kicking off the week at HRevolution… We’re excited to mingle with a gathering of leaders from the analyst and social media communities that follow all things HR. We’ll be tweeting HRevolution’s goings on, taking note of these thought leaders’ ideas and advice.
- The XOXO Lounge is open to visitors. Whenever Ceridian attends an industry event, Ceridian customers visit our booth, and are invited to hang out in the XOXO Lounge, part of Ceridian’s XOXO Customer Success Program. It’s where the cool kids go. Are you a Ceridian customer? Special giveaways will be for the taking, for customers, at the XOXO Lounge.
- A happy Ceridian Dayforce customer will present a demo. That would be Sean Kimble, senior vice president of human resources for Millard Refrigerated Services, a company that has experienced much success with Dayforce HCM. This demo takes place at the Ceridian booth on Tuesday, Oct. 8, at 11:15am local time, on the expo floor at HR Tech Conference. Our very own James Arsenault, manager of strategy consulting for Ceridian HCM, will co-present.
- Vespa giveaways continue. By now you may have heard of our popular Vespa giveaways. You’ll see them parked in front of our booth. One spin bike will be up for grabs, too, courtesy of our LifeWorks Employee Assistance and Wellness programs. During expo hours, just swing by and take the five-minute survey, which enters your name into the drawing. Of four total winners, three will receive Vespas; the fourth will win the spin bike. Don’t worry about riding it all the way home, either: We’ll have your prize shipped to you after the conference. So, to have your name entered into the raffle, “Take a Ride with Ceridian” by taking the survey from one of our iPad survey stations.
- Don’t forget to schedule a demo. Do so in advance and win a $20 gift card to shop at Aéropostale, Crate & Barrel, Lands’ End, Pier 1 Imports, Sephora, Talbots or Trader Joe’s—all users of Ceridian’s solutions, by the way.
- About those Demos… As always, our team will be performing scores of Dayforce HCM demos from several stations at our booth. Plus, one demo station will be dedicated to Ceridian LifeWorks. Learn how a progressive, robust employee assistance and wellness program improves employees’ satisfaction with their job and increases goodwill toward the company.
We’ll also have free candy for anyone who visits Ceridian’s booth. That sugar will help you (and us) perform at the top of our game. We can’t wait to see you there.