Sometimes, I feel like my brain is constantly on a treadmill that’s maybe moving a little faster than I’d like. There’s just so much to keep up with: work, family, school, trends, the Kardashians… it never ends. Now that I’m also blogging about compliance, there’s a whole new world of content to keep on top of, particularly with all the changes coming in the wake of the recent US election.
Thankfully, Ceridian has an entire team dedicated to providing us with the necessary information about new and proposed legislation. But what about people who don’t have a Compliance team? How can they possibly stay up to date?
My colleagues Jim O’Connell and Joe Maggisano will be discussing this topic in their upcoming (free!) webinar, “From Red to Black – Staying Ahead of Compliance Change Through the ROI Behind HR Technology”. During the webinar, they will examine the compliance implications of the election and discuss how HCM technology provides a proactive solution to compliance change.
Join the webcast to get a better understanding of:
- The implications of the election results for 2017 legislation that will affect employer compliance, including the Affordable Care Act.
- Best practices in compliance – avoidance of penalties, retrospective payouts, legal expenses, etc.
- Identifying where the ROI comes from
- How to correctly calculate ROI from your HR technology investment
- What to look for when conducting your ROI analysis
- How to successfully communicate the results to key internal stakeholders
The webinar is scheduled for December 7, 2016, from 12-1 PM (EST). You can register here!
In addition to the webinar, you can also keep up to date by following this blog, along with our HR Legislation Blog, authored by Jim O’Connell.